Monday, August 5, 2013

don’t get too comfy with me gone

All of us "happy campers!"
So this is the last blog entry from me. Wow, how fast this month has gone by. I feel like just yesterday I walked through the door of the hostel in Conway. This month helped me meet new people. These people are Sara, Lindsay, Joanne, Wink, Jeff, Ray, Cara, Christa, Megan, Mark, James, Tom, and more. These people are amazing. They’re kind-hearted, sweet, and love what they do. They are people I want to stay in contact with. I’ll miss each and every person I’ve met.

They all have a special place in my heart. So does New Hampshire. This place brought me a lot of new memories, like today with walking along a swamp picking purple loosestrife. And yesterday with camping. I’ll definitely come back here to visit everyone; I can’t wait to see them again! I’ll really miss it here. The girls too, of course—Jen, Marquia, and Ariana are great people to work with. They’ve made this trip a blast. They’re hilarious people and sweet, too. Each of us worked together and were in sync.

Sara has also been amazing. She worked well with us and didn’t snap at us so I was happy, lol. This is my goodbye to you, New Hampshire. But don’t get too comfy with me gone. I”ll come back soon, and this time I’ll bring my family J

~Darlene Valenzuela

No comments:

Post a Comment